Rocket League League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocket League League

Official forum of the Rocket League League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To The RLL!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BroadwayCJ97
Admin
BroadwayCJ97

Welcome To The RLL! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The RLL!   Welcome To The RLL! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:43 am

I would like to welcome everyone to the Rocket League League! Hopefully soon to be one hell of a league! If you would like to join, please post in the member sign up, and you will be added to the league! I am your commish CJ (BroadwayCJ97), and there are two other people you should know and they are Matt (Matty0234) who is the league VP and Kenny (cartman2342) who is the "Chief" of the PA. If you have any problems, feel free to message any of us. But for now, welcome to the RLL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BroadwayCJ
Kyle_is_1derful

Kyle_is_1derful

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The RLL!   Welcome To The RLL! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:19 am

Still can't find were it says 3v3
Back to top Go down
BroadwayCJ97
Admin
BroadwayCJ97

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The RLL!   Welcome To The RLL! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:47 am

I was under the assumption we all knew it was because it was spoken and not written here. It is a 3v3 league.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BroadwayCJ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The RLL!   Welcome To The RLL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The RLL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rocket League League :: Welcome To The Rocket League League :: Welcome To The Rocket League League-
Jump to: